"I am stronger than depression and braver than loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me".
-Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray, Love)

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Blah



Is it my failing kidney? Allergies? A reaction to the vaccines I got Tuesday? Food poisoning? Side effects to my meds? Exhaustion? Lack of food? I may not be able to identify why but all I know is I feel like absolute crap this week.  I'm foggy and dizzy and have this constant pit of nausea in my stomach like I could vomit at any moment (and sometimes am).  I'm having a terrible time finding food that looks appealing enough to eat and even when I do there is a 50/50 shot that it's coming back up.  I have resorted to eating whatever looks or sounds appealing - timbits for breakfast? SURE! An ice Capp counts as a meal right?  As a lover of things that are green in my diet this has been brutal.  

I have my regular nephrologist appointment on Wednesday.  I am hoping I am able to snap out of this funk before then, but if this is kidney related it could be my new normal until I start dialysis.  If that is the cause I am going to have to start to take some regular doses of gravol to at least attempt to get a meal in so I don't feel like I'm going to pass out every time I try to stand up.  

In the mean time I am going to attempt to enjoy that beautiful sunshine that is out there and take it as easy as I can.  

No comments:

Post a Comment