"I am stronger than depression and braver than loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me".
-Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray, Love)

Thursday, May 4, 2017

How to Donate

For those of you who have been asking how you can get tested to see if you are a match (first of all, that was VERY unexpected...thank you) you can contact the transplant donor coordinator at University Hospital in London, Ontario: 519-663-3552

Also keep in mind, I am certainly not the only person in the world who is in need of a kidney transplant.  Be sure to register as a organ donor at https://beadonor.ca

Another way to help individuals is to donate blood.  It's SUCH an easy way to literally save a life.  Trust me, if I could I would all the time (my blood is far tooo complicated and drugged up to save anyones life but mine).

Once again, thank you all so much for your support.  All of your messages, offers to help, and even offers to donate your kidney have been amazing.  xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment