"I am stronger than depression and braver than loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me".
-Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray, Love)

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Calling All O+


Well friends, we got the call yesterday with the results from our crossmatch and unfortunately, Haily & I were not a great match.  Our antibodies were too similar, meaning I would reject her kidney quickly.  So, in a way I am back to the drawing board.  We do have the option that if someone else is a match for me, and Haily is match for them we can do little switch.  That being said, we are also able  move on to the next potential donor and start working up another person.

In the meantime, I will just keep doing what I am doing and put a shout out to anyone who feels like giving up a kidney :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment